I have worked in the NHS for 13 years and have gained considerable experience in mild to moderate mental health problems. Prior to this, I have counselled with the Women's Counselling Service and Occupational Health.
Some examples of presenting issues are:
- Low self esteem
- Relationship difficulties (including family)
- Mild to moderate depression/anxiety
- Emotional, sexual, financial and psychological abuse.
- Couple relationship counselling
I also offer mediation, please enquire for fees and availability separately for this.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I gained an Advanced Diploma in counselling from York St John, 13 years ago
- I have gained a qualification in supervision of counselling, this too from York St John
- I also offer mediation to organisations and schools.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
£40.00 per session per single client
£55.00 for couple counselling
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|