Attracta Brown MBACP
- Anxiety & Depression - In Northern Ireland 1 in 5 of us will face a mental health problem sometime in our lives.
- Low Self Esteem - most children suffer alone with a sense of worthlessness. Many become adults with the same loneliness and sense of defeat
- Stress - one of the biggest problems causing absenteeism from school or lost days off work.
- Addiction - whether with alcohol, drugs, food or gambling lives fall apart and families hurt.
- Grief - Feeling alone or not understood after the loss of someone.
- Life Transitions - often the most difficult part of life is fitting in after a significant move or change.
- Trauma Related Issues - can result in the replay of unwanted horrible images, fear, isolation and harm.
- Couples Counselling- every year more marriages have such difficulties they end in separation or divorce.
- Anger Management - this is not a problem with being angry. Everyone has the right to be angry. It is more how you express anger and control it rather than it controlling you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2009 JMC Counselling & Training AQA
Advanced Diploma in Counselling
1999 AAT Newry
Association of Accounting Technicians
2015 Hypnotherapy MPM
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£30 PER HOUR for counselling
£125 Per Session for Hypnotherapy
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|