Ashlie Smith - Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, AFT Practitioner & Teacher
Chiswick Business Park
566 Chiswick High Rd
01406 330226 / 07713 408568
Do you feel stuck, unable to move in an area of your life? Whether it is a business, personal or wellness goal, finding or keeping a satisfying relationship or living a life of passion and purpose, I can offer you a way to get from where you are to where you desire to be.
Sometimes all we need is an outside perspective or simply to find a way past obstacles that we have struggled with. As a registered and accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, I can offer the most progressive techniques for body, mind and emotional wellness to help you make the shift to a healthier lifestyle.
* Teacher in practice since 1993
* Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Hypnotherapist in practice since 2008
* Young Living Essential Oils Educator
* Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner, trained by Dr Perkus
* Certified Memory Resolution Technique Practitioner, trained by Dr Perkus
While we will certainly talk about your issues, we do have other tools that we can utilise to bring peace into your life that can identify and release your negative thoughts, feelings and memories.
I look forward to collaborating with you in realising your dreams and goals.
"Ashlie was very flexible as I was delayed and anxious. She gave me so much time and enabled me to calm and express myself in the session. It brought together lots of prior reflections and her warmth and expertise was brilliant. It gave me something constructive to go away with. Very generous. Wonderful home / clinic environment." KM
"Fantastic session, surprised what I got out of it. Really helped me understand things!" ES
"It was an amazing experience to feel the change in my feelings so quickly. Ashlie explained things in an amazing way which was very understandable." HS
"I was made to feel very comfortable and achieved everything and more that I'd hoped for and left feeling empowered!" PK
"The session was thoroughly enjoyable and completely changed the way I was feeling stuck in a painful, negative and upsetting train of thoughts and emotions." BD
"Always made to feel at ease and Ashlie is so genuine and lovely. I felt very comfortable. Ashlie is very intuitive." AJ
To learn more about me, please visit www.keeplovingmearomafreedom.com. We can also schedule a FREE consultation on this website.
FREE Oil Map
I would love to show you how oils can personally help you. Share with me a few areas you’d like to see supported and I’ll send you a personalised regimen to get you started. Here are some ideas for areas you may want to consider:
* Support a more restful nights sleep
* Have more energy during the day
* Get better clarity and focus during the day
* Support for weight management
* Handle emotional ups and downs
* Support cranky spouses and high energy kids
* Support better overall health and wellness
Share anything you like even if it’s not on this list!
If you are interested, please send me a list of areas in your life that you would like to see better supported and I can show you how essential oils may help.
"Life is what you make it, so why not make it better?" Ashlie Smith
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), University of East Anglia UK, 1993
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert. Hyp CS), Chrysalis UK, 2008
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Adv. Dip. PsyC) Chrysalis UK, 2010
- Young Living Essential Oils Educator, Young Living (Europe) Ltd, 2017
- Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner, Aroma Freedom Academy USA, 2018
- Aroma Freedom Technique Instructor, Aroma Freedom Academy USA, 2018
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate is available to view on request
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Resolving Trauma
- Figuring Out Life Direction
- Dealing with Stress, Anxiety & Anger
- Building Assertiveness, Confidence & Self-Esteem
- The Memory Resolution & Aroma Freedom Technique
To learn more about me, my specialities and fees please visit - www.keeplovingmearomafreedom.com - we can also schedule a FREE consultation on this website.
I offer a caring, efficient and confidential service, set in the tranquil, quiet peaceful location of Sycamore Grange at Gedney Hill. This special place is comfortable, calm and inviting with ample off road parking. Gedney Hill is a small village in the South Lincolnshire Fens of Eastern England, located just 20 minutes of Peterborough, Spalding, Holbeach and Wisbech.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
MONDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM TUESDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM WEDNESDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM THURSDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|