Ashlie Smith - Psychotherapist, Aroma Freedom Practitioner & Teacher
01406 330226 / 07713 408568
Do you feel stuck, unable to move in an area of your life? Whether it is a business, personal or wellness goal I can help you make the shift to a healthier lifestyle. Sometimes all we need is an outside perspective, or simply to find a way past obstacles that we have struggled with.
As an Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) Psychotherapist, I can offer an entirely new method, using pure essential oils, combined with specific focusing exercises to transform your emotions and realise your heart's desire alongside traditional psychotherapy approaches; a method that people can use on themselves or others in a matter of minutes.
While we will certainly talk about your issues, we do have other tools that we can utilise to bring peace into your life that can identify and release your negative thoughts, feelings and memories. I look forward to collaborating with you in realising your dreams and goals.
To learn more about me, please visit www.keeplovingmearomafreedom.com. We can also schedule a FREE consultation on this website.
To learn about how essential oils can help you make the shift to a healthier lifestyle, please visit www.keeplovingmeoilycircle.com. You can also sign up for my FREE and Exclusive 28 part Essential Oils Class brought to you via email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), University of East Anglia UK, 1993
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert. Hyp CS), Chrysalis UK, 2008
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Adv. Dip. PsyC) Chrysalis UK, 2010
- Young Living Essential Oils Educator, Young Living (Europe) Ltd, 2017
- Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner, Aroma Freedom Academy USA, 2018
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate is available to view on request
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Resolving Trauma
- Figuring Out Life Direction
- Dealing with Stress, Anxiety & Anger
- Building Assertiveness, Confidence & Self-Esteem
- The Memory Resolution & Aroma Freedom Technique
To learn more about me, my specialities and fees please visit - www.keeplovingmearomafreedom.com - we can also schedule a FREE consultation on this website.
I offer a caring, efficient and confidential service, set in the tranquil, quiet peaceful location of Sycamore Grange at Gedney Hill. This special place is comfortable, calm and inviting with ample off road parking. Gedney Hill is a small village in the South Lincolnshire Fens of Eastern England, located just 20 minutes of Peterborough, Spalding, Holbeach and Wisbech.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
MONDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM TUESDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM WEDNESDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM THURSDAY 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|