April Clarkley PGDip Couns, MBACP
Southcote Chiropractic Clinic
3 Sittingbourne Road
Do any of these apply to you?:
- I suffer from vivid flashbacks, feeling as though I am right back to a difficult time in my life
- I feel extremely panicked, upset or anxious when reminded of something that happened
- I have intrusive thoughts, images or nightmares since a trauma
- I have found it hard to sleep since a trauma happened
- An overwhelming fear is stopping me living life the way I want to
I offer a quick and effective 1 session therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), phobias and other trauma related distress.
Available for adults, teenagers and children.
I help my clients to get back control of their lives, regain their confidence and realise that a future without fear is possible.
More information about this therapy can be found below:
- PTSD and Trauma - https://www.aprilclarkley.com/ptsd/
- Phobias - https://www.aprilclarkley.com/phobias/
Daytime and evening sessions available at Southcote Proactive Healthcare in Maidstone, Kent.
Please get in touch if you have any questions, or to book appointment, on 07894858677 or email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- 'Fast trauma and phobia cure' Training
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling with Children and Young People
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
I have a wealth of experience working with adults, young people and children through counselling at North Kent MIND, fostering agencies, residential units and local schools.
I am committed to undertaking regular supervision and practising within the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) ethical framework.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
£100 - 90 minute therapy session
£25/£50 - Catch up 20/50 minute session (duration and number of catch up sessions will be dependent on your need, however we usually require just one)
I welcome clients from all walks of life, regardless of religion, cultural background, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening and daytime appointments are available.
Types of client