170 Brick Lane
Psychotherapist trained at the French University of Paris Diderot, now UKCP accredited providing psychotherapies in French or English in London.
Psychoanalytical training. Work on the analysis, the understanding of symptoms and the sources of suffering with psychodynamic psychotherapies.
Specialised in systemic therapies. This theoretical approach support my initial psychoanalytical background to work with children, adolescents and adults in individual psychotherapies. Work on relational and attachment problems, emotional dependencies, addictions (alcohol, cannabis, cigarettes, cocaine, heroin etc.)
Family and couple therapist. Support and analysis of the difficulties in the all family (separation, grief, ADHD, depression, eating disorders…) and marital problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Specialist Systemic Family Therapist at Springfield Hospital, Eating disorder service.
- Co-founder of the Maison verte "Bubble&Speak", drop in centre for children under 4 years old and their parents.
- Psychotherapist and systemic family therapist at the addiction centre "La Corde Raide" in Paris, France. Patients aged started at 14 years old.
- Psychotherapist and systemic family therapist in the Medical, Psychological and Pedagogical Centre of Sevran Beaudottes, France. Patients aged from 3 years old to 21 years old.
- Psychologist at the association "Crescendo" for children under 4 years old.
Training and qualifications:
- 5 years full time training in Paris university of psychopathology and psychoanalysis, Denis Diderot.
- 4 years training in Systemic therapy (Families and couples) at the Paris Association of Research an Work with Families. (APRTF)
- Fully accredited clinical psychotherapist with UKCP.
- Certified member of the Association of Family Therapy in the UK (AFT)
- Certified member of the European Family Therapy Association (EFTA)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Individual sessions : around 45 min / £60
Couple or family therapy sessions : around 1h15 min / £120
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Fridays from 8am to 8pm
Types of client