Anna Robinson UKCP Registered and BACP Member
The Duke Street Practice
3-5 Duke Street
07423 057 075
If you are looking for an experienced counsellor or a psychotherapist in Central London, I’m here to help.
I know that the decision to seek therapy and to find a suitable therapist can be daunting, so my approach is to never forget what it is like to sit in the client’s chair. Whether you're going through separation and divorce, experiencing abuse, depression, trauma, generally feeling sad or struggling with other emotional issues, I can help.
I practice from a discreet and comfortable therapy room in London W1; a non-judgemental, safe, confidential space where we can collaboratively explore and gain insights into your painful experiences to empower you to consider the options ahead.
I have a Masters’ degree in integrative psychotherapy from Regent’s University, London. I integrate psychodynamic, Gestalt and person centred disciplines as a framework to creatively helping clients to process their emotional difficulties for change and growth. As an integrative counsellor and psychotherapist I am well placed to tailor my approach to your unique experience.
Prior to training in psychotherapy, I worked for many years as a solicitor in the City where I experienced first-hand the effects of stress and anxiety.
I feel privileged to now have a career that I am passionate about.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters degree in Pscychotherapy and Counselling - Regent's University London
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy - Regent's University London
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- BA (Hons) degree in Applied Language Studies
- Counsellor at a large community counselling charity
- Staff counsellor at a NHS hospital
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Competitive Central London rates
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client