Anna Honeysett BA.hons, Adv,Dip,Couns,MBACP
14 Park Mall
07889026560 / 07889026560
In today's modern life we are all facing more Stress, Anxiety, Depression, and a number of emotional and relational issues. I became a counsellor because of my own positive experience of counselling. I found that by talking through my thoughts, feelings and behaviours made a difference to my life and overall wellbeing.
My ultimate aim is to help and support you with what ever has brought you through my door. I love to see people break free from difficulties and problems and reach their full potential. What ever you are facing today I believe there is hope for tomorrow.
I aim to make the process of starting counselling as simple as possible. After our first point of contact we would arrange an assessment. This is to meet each other in person and talk through your needs and goals for counselling. It is also for us both to decide if we would like to work together.
After this assessment there is no obligation to continue with counselling. Obviously if you decide to go ahead we would book a regular time to meet on a weekly basis. After 6 weeks we would review to discuss our progress and how to proceed together.
I operate out of two clinics in Ashford Kent.
Both have disabled access and free parking.
I also do home visits (where appropriate.) Please contact me for more details regarding home visits.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMKu564A6EowXAqh4kyMUew (Copy and paste)
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP accredited Advanced Diploma in Humanistic counselling (Adv.Dip.Hum.Couns.)
- MBACP Registered member.
- CBT Practical tools for weight management and Baratric surgery. (The bariatric Consultancy Ltd)
- ABC level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
- Group work Skills Intermediate Level (Group work Consultation and training Ltd)
- Group work Skills Foundation Level (Group work Consultation and training Ltd)
- Degree of Bachelor Arts 2.1 in Creative Expressive Therapies.
- Experienced trainer and group therapist.
I have a large amount of experience in Eating Disorders and Drug and Alcohol addictions. I have worked with a large variety of issues such as Anxiety, Panic attacks, sleep difficulties, Depression, Stress, Self Harm, Chronic illness, Relational issues, Anger and managing your emotions. With various client groups: children, adults with learning disabilities, adults, and teenagers.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Anger issues, Orthorexia, Obesity and Bariatric surgery.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Existential therapy
Photos & videos
Initial assessment- £45 for 1 hour
Counseling session- £40 for 50 minutes
Home visit session- £45 for 50 minutes
I offer short term and long term counselling.
To find out more about what I offer please visit my website at www.honeysettcounselling.co.uk
if you would like to text me your enquiry please feel free to do so.
- Do you suffer with perfectionism?
- Attachment - does it really affect my relationships?
- Stuck in a rut?
I look forward to hearing from you. Please do not hesitate to call me for a confidential chat about what is offered.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work a variety of days and early evenings. Please contact me for more info
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|