I am an Accredited Counsellor with the British Association for Counselling (BACP). As a Integrative Counsellor and I can tailor my counselling modality to best suit the client. ,
I work with clients on a short term and long term basis. I have extensive experience of working in the NHS, and in the volunary sector.
Working in private practice for the last 8 years and speacilise in areas such as low self- esteem, loss, bereavement, depression and anxiety, OCD, self harm and sexual abuse, work related stress, relationship difficulties, identity, addictions.
Counselling can really help you explore and start to make sense of any of these difficulies you might be having. It helps you become more selfaware and it gives you insight and coping strategies to manage our ups and downs in life.
I offer a safe therapeutic space to explore and get to know yourself better and work on self care.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 5 CPCAB Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic skills -2014
- Level 4 CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - 2012
- Level 3 Certificate in Person-centred counselling
- Introduction to Counselling
- Mindfullness Pratice
- Worked in the NHS for 15 years in Mental Health
- Worked for 4 years in a GP pratice as a counsellor in a IAPT serivce Improving access to psychological therapies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
I charge £35.00 £45.00 or £50.00 Per session I have a few slots for low fee clients and students.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm onwards.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|