Ann Cassidy MBACP (Accred) UKRCP Registered Counsellor/Psychotherapist
I am an experienced, qualified and BACP accredited integrative counsellor/psychotherapist working in Esher, Surrey. I offer a confidential, safe and professional service.
I have over 15 years of extensive experience in helping individuals to resolve problems, difficulties and issues that are impacting on their lives. Talking with a trained professional can help to equip you to move forward in life with greater ease, and give you greater potential for further positive change and flourishing. My task is to help facilitate that process and make sustainable change for a happier, more fulfilling life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons Degree in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (1st Class).
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Adv Diploma in Couple Therapy
- Specialised training in Bereavement and Trauma
- Mindfulness trained teacher and facilitator. I have completed a four-year mindfulness training programme and a two year teacher training programme with the Mindfulness Association (MA). I am a recognised as a qualified mindfulness teacher by the MA.
I am an accredited member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) and as so follow their code of ethics and I am subject to their complaints procedure.
Throughout my employment to date, I have worked within the private sector and NHS Services. I have previously worked as a Counsellor for BUPA Psychological Services, a senior counsellor for WHCM Forrest Counselling Service and as a counselling Lecturer at a South West London College.
All of this means I have had the privilege of working with a number of presenting issues with people from many walks of life. I am experienced in working on a broad area of issues including:
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
All sessions are 50 minutes.
I offer some concessions for trainee therapists.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client