Anjali Leverton, Integrative Counsellor, MBACP
Thank you for looking at my profile.
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor, practicing in the South East Essex area. I am passionate about providing you with professional and ethical counselling.
I do this by providing a safe space where you can talk about whatever it is that has resulted in you looking for some counselling support, without any judgement from me and knowing that I will always respect your privacy.
You and your needs are at the centre of my work, so if you are interested in counselling we will arrange an initial 50 minute face to face appointment to look at what has brought you to counselling and what support you are looking for.
For some people short term counselling feels like the better option where for others, longer term, ongoing support is more helpful, particularly if there are recurring issues.
As an experienced Integrative Counsellor, I am able to work with both timescales and adapt my way of working to help you to get to where you want to be.
I currently practise in Wickford, which is easily accessible from Basildon, Chelmsford, Rayleigh, Maldon, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend and the Dengie Peninsula.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been working as part of the Basildon Hospital Counselling Service team since 2017, working with patients and carers impacted by life altering illnesses.
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency (2019)
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (2018)
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (2016)
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (2015)
- AQA Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Concepts (2012)
- BSc (ECONOMICS) Accounting & Finance (1995)
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Cross Cultural Issues
Photos & videos
I charge £45 per session, payable in advance.
Bank transfer is my preferred method of payment but I am happy to consider alternative arrangements.
So, what happens next?
- you can find more information about me and what I offer on my website www.anjali-leverton.co.uk.
- if you have any questions you are very welcome to call or email me; whatever feels most comfortable for you and please rest assured that there is no obligation to book an appointment.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client