Anjali Leverton, Integrative Counsellor, MBACP
- Has something changed in your life that is making it feeling like a struggle right now?
- Are family issues playing mind?
- Are you afraid you might be burdening friends and loved ones with your concerns and worries?
- Perhaps anxiety or a lack of confidence/self-esteem is getting in the way of everyday of life?
Often, we find ourselves facing a reality that is different to what we planned, perhaps because you are dealing with a life altering illness of your own or a loved one or other changes that you had no control over e.g. redundancy or bereavement.
Reaching out for help and support when this is case can feel difficult but you have taken the first step and I would like to assure you that help is out there and you don’t have to do this alone.
So, by way of introduction, my name is Anjali Leverton and I offer one to one 50 minute counselling appointments, from purpose designed rooms in Wickford, Essex. I am a qualified, professionally registered and experienced Integrative Counsellor and I am passionate about providing you with professional and ethical counselling, that works for you.
I do this by providing you with some safe, impartial time and space that is yours to use as you want to. I practice integratively which means that I adapt my way of working to give you a supportive and non-judgemental environment where you can explore what you are finding difficult.
There is nothing prescriptive about the way I work, instead I will work with you to understand your needs and we would agree together what you would like from Counselling. For example, for some people short term counselling feels like the better option where for others, longer term, ongoing support may be more helpful, particularly if there are recurring issues. I am able to work with both timescales and adapt my way of working to help you to get to where you want to be.
I know that getting in touch may feel daunting and that you might be hoping that the difficult feelings will pass, but, if you feel that you could benefit from speaking with someone impartial, please email or call me and I would be very happy to answer any questions and to help you get the support that is right for you.
Thank you for looking at my profile and I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been working as part of the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital Counselling Service team since 2017, providing counselling support to patients and family members impacted by life altering illnesses.
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency (2019)
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (2018)
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (2016)
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (2015)
- AQA Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Concepts (2012)
- BSc (ECONOMICS) Accounting & Finance (1995)
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Cross Cultural Issues
Photos & videos
I charge £45 per session, payable in advance.
Bank transfer is my preferred method of payment but I am happy to consider alternative arrangements.
So, what happens next?
- you can find more information about me and what I offer on my website www.anjali-leverton.co.uk.
- if you have any questions you are very welcome to call or email me; whatever feels most comfortable for you and please rest assured that there is no obligation to book an appointment.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client