Anita Sarin, MBPsS
I have been working as a therapist since 2005 in both hospital and private clinic settings. I am a psychodynamic psychotherapist and work with the understanding that the way we think and feel today is often influenced by our past experiences.
How does therapy work?
Therapy provides a safe and confidential space, where we can safely explore some of our difficult thoughts and painful feelings. At the start of therapy I will usually ask you about the difficulties you are facing and what you would like to resolve within our sessions.
Often people would like to feel better, less depressed or less anxious but therapy can also me a place where you can discuss changes you would like to make in your life.Talking with a therapist can help you feel supported and gradually reach a better understanding of your life so you can engage with it and others in a more fulfilling way.There is no prescribed time to achieve this but it should soon be apparent to us both, how many sessions you would like to have.
Getting in touch
If you are thinking of starting therapy,then please get in touch to arrange an initial consultation.
I am located in central London, just off Oxford Street on Davies Street W1, a few minutes walk from Bond Street tube (Jubilee and Central lines) and 7 minutes from Oxford Circus tube (Central, Bakerloo and Victoria lines).
There is parking availbale on Brook St, W1, moments from Davies Street.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Post Graduate Diploma Integrative Psychotherapy (School of Psychotherapy and Psychology, Regents University, London)
- Advanced Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy (Westminster Pastoral Foundation)
Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies (Roehampton University)
- Certificate in CBT skills, Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). Reg. number 722457
- Member of the Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling (FPC)(WPF).Reg. number 9137. I abide by their codes of ethics, professional conduct and practice. I have full professional indemnity.
I am also entitled to register with the BPC (British Psychonalytic Council).
I have worked with a wide range of issues within the NHS, Mind and in private practice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Initial consultation £60
Ongoing therapy £80 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 8.30am- 8.00pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|