About me

Hi, my name is Andy.  I am a Psychotherapist and Clinical Arts Therapist.  I am registered with both the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Association of Music Therapists (BAMT).

I can provide Therapy or Music Therapy sessions for 1:1,  small groups or families.

There is no requirement to be musical to engage in music therapy. I also offer talking therapies i.e; Psychotherapy or Counselling if you would prefer.

Sessions can be based in my Therapy Centre in Narberth or I offer a visiting service.  I also offer a remote service with a choice of either online or telephone Counselling.

My practice is person-centred and I follow a psychodynamic approach.

Music Therapy is accessible to all and has diverse applications. I specialise in Mental Health (Including Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, feeling sad), and Dementia.

I work with various clients with counselling needs including PTSD, Miltary (ex and serving) Blue Light Services, NHS, British Red Cross, and Care Sector Workers.

You can refer yourself or a family member for therapy.  Please call for an informal chat, and I will talk you through the process.


Training, qualifications & experience

I qualified with a MA in Music Therapy from the University of South Wales.

Prior to qualification, I have worked as a Music Teacher and a Military Musician. Both previous careers have given me a greater insight into life's challenges and hopefully, better equip me for helping others through their struggles.

One of my current roles is working with the Psychosocial Team, British Red Cross.

Member organisations

Registered / Accredited

Registered / Accredited

Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.


Health and Care Professions Council

The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.

They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.

Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.

Photos & videos


From £50.00 to £120.00
Free initial telephone session

Concessions offered for

  • Low income
  • Keyworkers
  • OAPs
  • Students
  • Trainee counsellors
  • Unemployed

Additional information

Sliding scale rates available.

Cash/Bank Transfer/Visa.


Flexible.  Please call 07410 965497. Or Message. Daytime, Evenings and Weekends.

Further information

I am happy to accept referrals from individuals (self referrals), family members, Care workers, Blue light services, Military personnel (ex, and serving) Doctors, NHS, Charities, and Local Authorities.

Please call for an informal chat-07410-965497.

Rhythm Of Life Therapies
The Old School Estate
Station Road
SA67 7DU


Type of session

In person
Home visits

Types of client

Young people
Older adults
Employee Assistance Programme

Key details

Wheelchair user access

Wheelchair user access

Wheelchair-accessible premises should have step-free access for wheelchair users and individuals who are unable to climb stairs. If a Counsellor's premises aren't step-free, they may offer alternative services such as telephone/web-based appointments, home visits, or meeting clients in different location, so you can choose the option that suits you best.

You can contact the Counsellor to discuss the options available.

Under the Equality Act 2010 service providers have a duty to make reasonable adjustments to ensure that individuals with disabilities can access their service. You can read more about reasonable adjustments to help you to access services on the CAB website.