Andrew Davidson, Psychosexual & Couples Therapist, MSc, Reg. MBACP & COSRT
Whether you or your partner have had an affair, struggling with communicating your needs, finding life difficult following a personal loss, have a dwindling sex life, or realise you might have a sexual dysfunction, I can help. If you are unsure if I’m the right person for you, have a look at the testimonials my clients have said about working with me
My goal is to support you through your concerns, so you can start to build a genuine and meaningful life that reflect your individual needs, your sexual desires and your relationship values.
By creating a safe and non-judgmental space where you can express your innermost thoughts and feelings, we can work together to help you find clarity, self-awareness and self-acceptance. I will invite you to explore new ways of thinking to help cope with your immediate crisis while encouraging you to explore the stressors and the core issues in your life. I will also help you gain the confidence to believe in yourself and to help you live the life you wish to lead.
Call me today on 07985023229 if you would like to know more about how I can help you.
I’m a psychotherapist specialising in couples therapy and psychosexual therapy. My private practice is in Olney, near Milton Keynes. From here I support couples and individuals who live in the surrounding areas of Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Northampton and Bedford and who are looking to enhance their intimate and sexual relationship. If you wish to come along by yourself, I also offer individual psychotherapy and therapy online.
Alternatively, visit my website Andrew-Davidson.uk where you will find more details about the services I provide.
A recent testimonial:
“We would wholeheartedly recommend Andrew. From the first moment that we made contact, he was absolutely professional but more importantly, he was committed to our progress and development as a couple. We've been through a heavily traumatic experience and without his guidance, support and at times absolute honesty to make things clear and transparent to us; we wouldn't be the stronger couple that we are today. We've both learnt a lot about ourselves as well as learning a huge amount about our relationship.”
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Psychosexual Therapy, Tavistock Relationships, University of East London
- MA in Relationship Therapy, Distinction, Relate Institute, University of Hull
- Certificate in Psychosexual Studies: Understanding the sexual relationship, Tavistock Relationships
- Certificate in Counselling in Text - Email and Live Chat, Relate
- Certificate in Martial & Couple Counselling Theory and Practice, Relate
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social Anthropology, University of Hull
- MBACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists)
I have worked with many individuals and couples (gay and straight) on a variety of relationship and sexual issues, including:
- low sexual desire
- lack of intimacy
- pre-separation or divorce conversations
- loss of a partner or family member through separation or bereavement
- stepfamily differences
- gender and sexual diversity
- teenage challenges
- understanding children
Working with sexual problems, including:
- Loss of sexual desire or arousal
- Erectile disorder
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- Pelvic or vaginal pain during sexual intercourse
- Difficulties with orgasm
- Sexual difficulties following abuse
- Not being able to achieve penetrative sex
- Fear of sex
- Pregnancy and postnatal sex
- Sexuality and illness
- Sexual activity and disability
- Sexual avoidance
- Poor body image relating to intimacy
- Sexually compulsive behaviour
If you have an issue, and you would like to explore lone, that is absolutely fine, as your partner does not need to attend with you. However, if you can visit together, it can make a difference to both of you.
Areas of counselling I deal with
My fees are £60 per session. Each session lasts 50 minutes.
The number of sessions you have is dependant on why you have come to see me, but they usually can be between 10 and 30 sessions. We can also make the appointments open-ended, which most couples find extremely helpful. Sessions are weekly.
My private practice office is in Olney, which is only 10 minutes outside of Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Northampton and Bedford. So not far to travel in any direction.
I also offer secure online therapy if you are unable to make a face-to-face appointment.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm
Friday 9am to 1pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|