Andrea Zdanaviciute, MSc, PGDip, MBPsS, MBACP, MAC
16 Fitzroy Place
I enjoy helping people live more satisfying lives – in all the unique ways this may be defined by each individual.
I work with clients who normally function well in their daily lives but are currently experiencing feelings of stuckness, frustration, or a lack of direction or meaning. This can be the result of a number of life events, such as a loss (e.g. of relationship, employment) or an interpersonal conflict, to mention just a few. This, in turn, can be accompanied by feelings of low mood, disappointment, a sense of meaninglessness and, occasionally, anxiety that is difficult to explain.
The clients I work best with are curious about themselves, motivated and open to exploring their thinking patterns, emotions and behaviour. They are willing to be challenged and are prepared to try new, more satisfying, ways of being.
I work from a humanistic psychotherapy framework, combining person-centred/existential perspectives, and integrating other theoretical approaches, where appropriate.
My experience is diverse, ranging from delivering psychotherapy to people with a wide variety of issues in the NHS Primary Care (General Practices), to engaging in psychotherapy and coaching with high-functioning professionals suffering from work-related stress, seeking to improve productivity at work, or looking for a better work-life balance or a change of career.
Whatever are the challenges you are facing, I look forward to helping you find solutions that work for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) including modules on Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Certif Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- PGCertif Psychology
- PGDip Psychology (Graduate Basis for Chartership with the British Psychological Society; MBPsS)
- MSc Psychological Counselling (based on the British Psychological Society's Scientist-Practitioner model)
- Certif Coaching Using Cognitive Behavioural Approach (British Psychological Society Accredited Training)
- Certif Career Coaching (Association for Coaching Accredited Training)
- British Psychological Society (BPS) - MBPsS
- British Psychological Society - Full Member of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) - Registered Member (MBACP)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - Member of Coaching Division
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - Member of Private Practice Division
- Association for Coaching - MAC
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Feelings of meaninglessness, sense of loss
Photos & videos
Face-to-face: 50min session - £60.
Online (typed real-time conversation): 60min session - £60 (using secure online messaging platform).
For information regarding Coaching, please visit my website: https://www.mindsetmove.co.uk
To get started:
1. Email me briefly describing what you are seeking help with, as well as your preferences for session days, times and location. Feel free to ask any questions.
2. I will email you back with available appointment times and some terms and conditions regarding the payment and cancellation policy.
3. Have your first session. There is no obligation to continue thereafter and you can decide whether or not you want to have more sessions in your own time. If you decide you would like to come back, we will agree the frequency and the number of sessions most suitable for you.
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 8am-3pm, Sun - available upon request.
Types of client