Andrea Sutton - Dip Counselling (CPCAB)
What is life like for you at the moment?
- Did you sleep last night, or did you lie awake thinking about the past or worrying about the future?
- Are you having mood swings, do you find yourself feeling irritable, frustrated and angry?
- What about stress, are you trying to do it all, aiming to please everyone, neglecting yourself and then feeling guilty?
- Are you feeling stuck and bored?
- What is your confidence, self esteem and self worth like?
- How courageous do you feel, would you love to do more things, yet fear and anxiety holds you back?
- What does your inner critic say to you... 'that you are not good enough', 'you are useless', 'you should do this or that' and so on?
- How much time do you put on your own self care?
Some of the areas I work with are:
- Work related stress and bullying in the workplace
- Confidence and self esteem issues
- Decision making
At times life can be really good and sometimes it just tough and difficult, it becomes hard, tiring and not much fun. At that point, it is great if you can find someone to talk to, that just gets it and helps you shift how you feel.
So how would it feel to be able to...
- Talk to someone about how you feel?
- Trust someone with your thoughts and feelings?
- Be with someone non judgemental, caring and full of empathy for you?
- Look at how you see your world, what makes sense to you?
- Recognise your patterns and choices you make?
A bit about me...
I am Andrea Sutton and I want you to know you don't have to find your way on your own.
My approach to life is with curiosity, in a caring, honest and down to earth manner.
I see everyone as an individual, with their own unique story, making their own way through life.
I will work with you to help you find your own answers.
I will treat you and the relationship we have with respect, confidentiality and integrity.
To find out more have a look at my website.
I want to help you, so please don't struggle alone.
Take the first step and contact me today...
Either give me a call on the number above or email me.
Or you can complete the contact form on my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory (NCFE)
Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (NCFE)
Foundation Diploma in NLP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Photos & videos
£40 per hour.
First session is half price £20.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client