Andrea Black MBACP
30 East Street
Southend On Sea
15 Weston Chambers
07944 447 951
Are you feeling stressed, anxious, fearful or overwhelmed?
Do you carry some pain from a past event or are you unhappy about an unresolved issue?
Maybe you are struggling with a relationship difficulty or feel stuck emotionally.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor and member of the BACP who is experienced in dealing with mental health and trauma, as well as relationship issues. No issue is too small or too big.
Together, and in total confidence, we can explore what is going on and look at moving forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ABC Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- 3 years experience of counselling within mental health charity
- Trained in Trauma Counselling
- Facilitated Trauma Support groups
- Specialist knowledge of Bipolar disorder
- Facilitated Bipolar Pyschoeducation programme
- Delivered training in school on Eating Disorders in children
- Research into Eating Disorders in adults and children
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£40 per session (50 minutes) Cash only please.
Free initial telephone assessment.
Please enquire about concessions for unwaged or those on very low income.
I offer a Person Centred approach which I also integrate with my Psychodynamic training.
I strongly believe that our childhood experiences shape our emotional growth as we move into adulthood.
I also specialise in working with trauma victims.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available six days a week and generally work 9 am until 5 pm including Saturdays.
Types of client