I am a qualified individual and couple psychotherapist/counsellor, offering both short term and long term relationship therapy. I have trained at Tavistock Relationships, a well-reputed institute for psychotherapy and relationship counselling, where I also work as a Visiting Clinician and Assessor.
Starting therapy can be an exciting yet daunting process. You may have a lot of questions or feel trepidation at the idea of embarking on it. What I hope to provide you with is a safe, empathetic and non-judgemental space where we can begin to explore these anxieties and work towards reducing conflict, fostering curiosity and building self-awareness. I specialise in the psychodynamic model, with the focus on making sense of past experiences and understanding its effect on the present.
Below are some of the areas that I work with:
- Difficulty Building Lasting Relationships
- Breakdown of Communication
- Anxiety, Depression, Grief & Loss
- Lack of Intimacy
- Pre Marital Counselling
- Infertility & Trouble Conceiving
- Parenting Difficulties
- Affairs & Betrayals
- Life Transitions
- Separation & Divorce.
I also have experience working with couples and individuals from different ethnic communities and welcome clients from the cross-cultural, mixed-race and immigrant backgrounds.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PGDip in Couple & Individual Psychodynamic Counselling & Psychotherapy from Tavistock Relationships & UEL
- PgCert in Theory and Skills of Psychodynamic Couple & Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy from Tavistock Relationships & UEL
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology from the University of York
- Counselling Skills Certificate from City University
Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
Areas of counselling I deal with
Fees for Weekly session (50 minutes)
Individual session – £70 - £90
Couple session - £90 - £100
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesday/Thursday Evenings and Tuesday and Friday daytime slots including mornings and lunchtime slots available
Types of client