About me

I practise person centred counselling and have confidence in its non-directive, supportive approach for personal development. I offer a non judgmental and confidential service in the Stafford area.

You might be reading this because you aren’t feeling as strong or clear right now as you would like to and you have decided to try to do something about that. You might be feeling like this because of an unexpected life event or because of ongoing issues such as anxiety or depression. Taking this time for yourself can be a positive step towards being able to cope better with what life brings, to greater peace of mind and to a greater sense of personal fulfilment.

Whilst nothing in life is guaranteed, taking a first step towards change begins the process. That process might include getting a much clearer picture of what is going on for you at the moment, whether it’s something specific or more complex,  and feeling fully heard and understood.  Then it’s about assessing the strengths and resources you already have and exploring ways to develop these for the future. 

If you would next like to leave a message or to contact me by phone, I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Currently, to maintain a safe environment, I am offering well ventilated indoor sessions in the room photographed below; online, telephone or outdoor, walking sessions are also available.

Training, qualifications & experience

BA Person Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (Warwick University).

Counselling work in a GP surgery, a women's support centre and within a general counselling practice.

CBT based group work for individuals addressing alcohol misuse.

Member organisations


British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy

BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.

Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.

All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.

Accredited register membership

British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy

Accredited Register Scheme

The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).

This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.

Photos & videos


Concessions offered for

  • Low income
  • Keyworkers
  • OAPs
  • Students
  • Unemployed

Additional information

Initial assessment: Tbc
Appointments thereafter: £40


Tuesday 2.00 to 8.00

Wednesday 9.30 to 5.30

Friday 8.30 to 2.30

Further information

My career has been focused on working with adults and adolescents in a variety of settings. Offering support to overcome stress, anxiety or a lack of confidence is where I believe I have developed most of my skills. As a member of BACP, I continue to develop my knowledge as required by its professional framework.


Type of session

In person

Types of client

Young people
Older adults
Employee Assistance Programme

Key details

DBS check

In England and Wales, the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS, formerly known as CRB) carry out criminal records checks for individuals working with vulnerable groups, such as children. To find out more, visit gov.uk , or contact this professional directly