Alicja Blada-Edgeley Relationship Counsellor
- Having issues in your relationship?
- Do you feel like your partner is not listening?
- Do you feel ignored or misunderstood?
- Or are you out of controlling relationship and trying to find your self again
If you are ready to explore more deeply your self within relationships, if you are a survivor of domestic abuse and you are out of this relationship or trying to break the cycle of abusive partners then you are in the right place.
I am a relationship counsellor I work with individuals and/or couples to help them maintain a loving, happy and respectful relationships. Relationship counselling is a process and it takes time to make a difference to the way you feel and the way your relationship changes, hence I offer short and long-term therapy.
My role as a counsellor is to help you to understand and explore the feelings and thoughts that may contribute to the way your relationship work. I help you to find ways of changing the way you feel and think so that you are in control. You are important and you can feel yourself again.
Please read my latest post on relationship counselling where I answer FAQ and explain how the couples counselling works:
Check out my website for a weekly Friday blog on a variety of issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA (2015- 2017) Manchester Metropolitan University
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling (2014- 2016) Manchester Metropolitan University
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Abuse Studies (2011- 2014) Manchester Metropolitan University
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA England), 2018
- Providing Good Clinical Supervision (APT), 2018
- Engage by Emily Alison, 2018
- Introduction to CBT, 2016
- Gateway programme (Tools4Change), 2016
- Motivational Interviewing by Emily Alison, 2016
- Freedom Programme, 2015
- LGBT Awareness Training, 2015
- Domestic abuse Level 1 and 2 (LSCB), 2015
- Introduction to CBT (2016)
- Introduction to Mindfulness (2016)
I have worked with:
- Children in school
- College students
- Adults who experience domestic violence and abuse
- I have offered counselling over the phone on numerous occasions
- Polish Migrants in the UK
- People diagnosed with mild and/or moderate mental health problems (i.e. depression, anxiety, panic disorder) with the use of tool 'Recovery Star'
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
£45 for 50-60min individual session
£55 for 60min couples counselling
£55 for 60min clinical supervision session
£30 trainee students
Age groups I work with:
- Children - from 11 yrs
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Contact me for an appointment
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|