Alexandra Wyld. BSc Crim & Psyc, Dip Integrative Counselling, MBACP (Registered)
49 Queen Victoria Street
020 3856 4612
Stress, anger, anxiety and/or addictions dominating your life and limiting you from achieving your goals or compromising your values? This is your first step towards unhooking yourself and moving through life again.
In a safe and confidential space I offer you
- Engagement in a non-judgmental and supportive environment
- Facilitation of you, your values and goals in therapy
- A safe and understanding space for you to explore your current problems
- Over 6 years experience and knowledge of mental health and therapy.
- Short and long term counselling to support your needs
- An integrative approach, working from an ever developing toolbox of my own making to enable me to support you with whatever you feel works right now.
Alongside my private work I am a Primary Care Therapist with Atrium Clinic Therapy Center, in a forensic setting. Based within the HM Prison service I work with young adults and adult offenders, where most commonly, similar to the general population and my private work, I work with clients accessing counselling due to development and persistence of intrusive negative thinking, addictions, anger and stress
Please visit my website for further information about myself, my training and my practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Integrative Humanistic Counselling inclusive of Person Centered, Gestalt, Transaction Analysis and Solution Focused therapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Counselling within a drug and alcohol misuse service with clients on a short term basis.
- Counselling in a long term community counselling service.
- Counselling young adult and adult males within the HM Prison Service.
I have experience of working with various issues such as depression, bereavement, self harm, relationship issues and have a focus on working with people struggling with addictions (drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling), anger, anxiety and stress.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Gestalt therapy
Free initial 30 minute assessment either phone or face to face.
Central London £65 per session
Skype Sessions £50 per session
Payment is by bank transfer or cash and this will be discussed at initial contact, before sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer Skype sessions to ensure I am able to offer flexibility and accessibility to therapy
Monday evenings. Skype sessions available with flexibility.
Types of client