I am an integrative psychotherapist which means that I draw from a range of theoretical perspectives about therapy including existential, psychodynamic and humanistic.
Most of all, however, I aim to provide a safe confidential space for clients to explore the difficulties that they are faced within a relationship which is accepting. I work both long and short term.
Examples of some difficulties which might bring you to therapy:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, depression
- Relationship difficulties
- Confidence, self esteem issues
- Self identity issues
- Feeling lost
- Self harming behaviour
- Spiritual, moral or existential issues
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy – ongoing
- BACP Registered Member
- Working towards UKCP Registered Member status
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Paddington £70
- Enfield £60
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
In both locations downstairs rooms are available however there are a few steps to enter the building.
I currently have availability at Paddington on Fridays. From December I will be available in both locations Monday to Wednesday and Friday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|