Alan Reich MBACP Reg
- I work with both individuals and couples, specialising in helping those with relationship difficulties, low-self esteem, anxiety and depression.
- I am a qualified Relate Relationship and Couples Counsellor and help clients find meaning in the patterns of their relationships.
- Relationships are the most exciting and fulfilling aspect in our lives, but they can also be difficult and challenging. Most relationships go through a difficult patch at some time. Through counselling, you can learn how to stop fights from escalating, identify and change the underlying patterns that cause them and reconnect to the bond that you share with each other. So having a professional, impartial, third party to talk to can really help you understand and make sense of the emotions and thoughts and actions in yourself and in your partner.
- Counselling can help you recognise patterns that are getting you stuck and work on them to improve your relationship.
- You can talk things over with me about your relationships past, present or future and work on creating healthier ways of relating.
- I also work with clients to find their solutions to the difficulties encountered in family life, transitions, separation, divorce, sexuality, gender and identity.
Relationship counselling can be helpful for you to:
- Build respect and trust for each other
- Communicate with clarity and honesty
- Turn disagreements into opportunities for growth
- Have a satisfying sex life
- Collaborate as a team together
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a UK Registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am a qualified Relate relationship counsellor, practicing with Relate since 2007.
I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy.
Register of Relate Counsellors.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Please contact me about session rates.
I also offer on-line counselling via Skype.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am currently available NW11 on Monday and Wednesday evenings and also some daytime sessions,
Types of client