Dr Abigail Pamich
Want to get to know me? watch my free video at the bottom of this page
Simple to get started - Free 15 min no obligation chat
- Call 01684 877 115 to book a free telephone consult OR book using our online diary at www.malvernhillsprivatepractice.co.uk
- After our chat, if you want to meet we can book an initial one off session in the diary
- We then meet, and if you are happy with the session, we then book a further session
Personal Therapy to Heal, Strengthen and Restore
I am a Registered Clinical Psychologist with sixteen years experience in helping adult and adolescent clients improve their mental health.
I am also the director of a growing private psychology practice called www.malvernhillsprivatepractice.co.uk based in Malvern, Worcestershire. I have a number of friendly, highly qualified Associates. We see clients for a whole range of difficulties, mild to severe, short to long term. We see clients daytime, evening and weekends.
We see clients for problems such as repairing poor self esteem, recovering post divorce, overcoming anxiety, overcoming bullying/ abuse, beating depression, improving relationships, escaping emotional eating, trauma (EMDR) and abuse recovery. Within my team we see adolescents and couples.
I have many videos about how therapy works, and different treatments on my second website www.doctorabigail.co.uk
I am trained to work with a multitude of emotional difficulties across the lifespan. My video below talks more about who I see and what a Clinical Psychologist is.
My approach embodies values of connection, compassion, respect and support. Therapy offers a practical, clear plan towards recovery and mental wellbeing.
I draw from a multitude of different therapeutic approaches all outlined in the NICE guidelines including CBT, Mindfulness, ACT and CFT, EMDR as well as many other approaches.
Through guided discovery I would work alongside you by applying my psychological understanding to your life struggles. Through this approach, you would gain insight into how to heal and will be given practical tools to empower your recovery.
Please feel free to contact me if you are unsure about therapy, or if you have any questions. I am happy to provide a fifteen minute telephone consult with no obligation to book an appointment. Please call 01684 877 115 to book, or book through our website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trainee in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Completed the British Psychological Society Approved Training to be a Clinical Supervisor (2014)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, University College London (2006)
- BSc Honours (First Class) in Psychology, Cardiff, University of Wales
Teams I have worked in over the last fifteen years
- Adult Mental Health - Primary Care (Worcestershire Healthy Minds, UK)
- Adult Mental Health - (Sydney, Australia)
- Adult Outpatient Psychology Team (London,UK)
- Health Outpatient Psycholology (London,UK)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team (CAMHS: London U.K. & Sydney Australia)
- Community Mental Health Team (CMHT: London, UK & Auckland NZ)
- Older Adult Mental Health/ Neuropsych assessment (London, UK)
- Adolescent Inpatient Unit (Mosely, UK)
- Adolescent Forensic Service (Auckland, NZ)
- School Liaison Team (London, UK)
- CAMHS Developmental Assessment Team (Sydney, Australia)
- Academic Psychological Research (London, UK)
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Couple therapist, depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, relationships, over eating, infertility struggles for couples or individuals
£85 per hour (50 mins talking plus 5 - 10 mins for admin) for Dr Abigail Pamich, Clinical Psychologist and the other Clinical Psychologists in our practice.
£65 an hour for our Associate Couple Therapist, Debra Lewis
£70 per hour for our Associate Helen King, Specialist Clinical Psychotherapist
I am available mornings. My Associates have availability evenings and Saturdays. Please see our website www.malvernhillsprivatepractice.co.uk for more information
Testimonials From Private Clients
"Abigail made me feel immediately at ease. She is easy to talk to and I was surprised by her quick insight into my problems. I feel a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. After every session I have seen real improvements." SH 34
"Doctor Abigail really helped me get to where I am today. She has opened my eyes to a lot of things and given me the confidence I needed to help myself get better. After each session I feel like I'm given strength to continue enjoying my life like I should be." NJ 23
"Abigail provides caring change focussed sessions where issues of my feelings can be dealt with and understood. The focus is on making changes to resolve issues and move forward. I didn't need a lifetime of therapy to overcome the main things I needed help with." SP 56
"Abigail gave me so much confidence, not only in myself but also in the decisions I make. My sessions were extremely helpful. She is calm, comforting and reassuring." TL 32