Aaron Nazar - BA (hons), Dip. Couns, MBACP
Life can be difficult. There are certain situations and experiences which can cause us to feel low or anxious, affecting our well being and view of the world even without us knowing. These could be unresolved issues from our past, or hidden anxieties about our future. I am here to offer you a completely safe, warm and judgement-free environment to allow you to talk at your own pace. Whether you are going through a difficult time or you would like to explore areas of your life, I am ready to work with you.
Talking with a counsellor can support you in understanding your thoughts and feelings, identify negative self beliefs and recognise repeating patterns of behaviour. Working through these together can enable you to regain perspective, become more self-supporting and live more positively.
I can work with individuals of all ages including children and young people, with many different presenting issues. I offer short or long term work, depending on what it is you would like to accomplish. In our work together I can adapt my approach in order for you to achieve what you need from our sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- B.A Hons in Humanistic and Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 2 & Level 3 Certificates in Counselling skills and Counselling Studies
- Experienced in working with children and young people with a range of presenting issues, including low mood, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, and relationship issues.
- Experienced in working with clients with gender and sexuality issues.
- Experience in working with clients with addictions.
- Individual member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
- Completing Level 4 Qualifications in Advanced CBT and Working with Anger issues.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- I offer a free no obligation 30 minute initial phone call, to discuss counselling and if we can work together.
- The first introductory and assessment session fee is £25.00
- Ongoing counselling session fees are £40.00
- I also offer reduced student fees, please call me to discuss.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client