I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist (Health & Care Professions Council Registered Practitioner Psychologist) & Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS)) offering a professional private and confidential service. For adults, couples and teens & young people (over 16's).
I offer CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) integrative psychological counselling, psychotherapy, and clinical hypnotherapy, for every day issues (negative relationship patterns & problems,tragic grief & bereavement, stress & burnout, anger management, confidence, self esteem, childhood abuse, rape & assault, emotional distress, chronic fatigue, workplace and school bullying) as well as mental health issues (anxiety, panic disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) obsessive compulsive disorder OCD, phobias, eating disorders, compulsive overeating).
I am a part time Senior Tutor, accredited Clinical Supervisor and conference speaker who holds a term time part time post at Surrey University.
In practice since 2001, sessions are held at a serviced office in Camberley (Basepoint) with free parking, cafe, waiting area & disabled access.
My areas of interest are Trauma, Compulsive Overeating, Panic Attacks & Anxiety, Phobias, Bereavement, Stress & Anger management, Self Esteem, Confidence Building, and Relationships.
I offer one to one face to face and phone sessions.
Private self referrals accepted - please call or email.
Health Insurance: AXA-PPP only.
I offer day time and some evening appointments (8am - 8pm).
- Initial appointment = £120
- Subsequent sessions = £110 (day) £120 (evening)
- Block of 6 sessions = £600
- Clinical Supervision = £80 /hour (£100 pcm for 1.5 hours/ monthly)
Payment methods: Online bank transfer, Credit & debit cards, cash & cheque.
Training, qualifications & experience
Associate Fellow British Psychological Society
British Psychological Society (Accredited supervisor)
Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Practitioner Psychologist
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- MSc Counselling Psychology
- Post Masters Diploma Counselling Psychology
- MA Behavioural Therapy
- PhD Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Certificate (Berkshire Trauma Service)
- Diploma in Eating Disorders
- EMDR (Eye Movement Reprocessing & Desensitisation) Fully Qualified (part 1,2 & 3)
- Brief Solution Focussed Therapy Cert.
- Psychometric testing & Personality profiling qualified
- Qualified Nurse
- Qualified Teacher / Tutor
- Qualified Supervisor
I have worked in a male medium secure prison, the NHS (IAPT service & Mental Health Out Patients), 10 Harley St., Kingston Women's Centre, Cruse Bereavement Charity, and have been involved in delivering anti bullying school programmes in schools in Berkshire as well as Mental Health awareness talks in Surrey & Suicide Awareness training countrywide. Conference speaker & Trainer.
Private Practice since 2001
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Talks Workshops Training Awareness Sessions Media Comments Interviews
Mental health awareness talks
stress awareness personal development training speaking
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Initial consultation and treatment plan = £120
- subsequent sessions = £110 (day) £120 (evenings after 7pm)
- Block of 6 sessions = £600
Psychological assessment and report = POA
Payment options: Credit / debit card, online bank transfer, cash, cheque
TALKS CONFERENCES WORKSHOPS
I offer Mental Health Awareness,
Stress Awareness Prevention & Management
Personal Development & Confidence Building
Dealing With Difficult
Managing Anger at Work
Talks, half and full day sessions for companies. Please contact me with your requirements for any talks, conferences, training, media comments etc.
Conference Speaker (Health & Wellbeing at Work 2017, International Hypno-Psychotherapy conference (2013, 2018). Interviewed on Eagle Radio, BBC radio 1, Sky TV. Articles in Happiful, Saga magazine, Guardian Weekend Magazine, Sun newspaper online.
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
(Associate Fellow, full member of the Division of Counselling Psychology)
- Health & Care Professions Council
- The National Counselling Society
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, some Friday afternoons
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as a Clinical Supervisor and work as a part time, term time Supervisor at Surrey University.