- In private clinical practice internationally for over 15 years
- covering all aspects of psychotherapy
- occupational health
- psychological trauma treatment,
integrating evidence-based practices from
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-focused Therapy
- Human Givens Therapy
- Brief therapies
Training, qualifications & experience
- Levels A, B(1) and B(2) in Occupational Psychometric Testing
- Diploma Human Givens Institute
- Health Care Professions Council
- British Psychological Society
- European Therapy Studies Institute
- Human Givens Institute.
Experience with adolescents and adults.
Experience in military and civilian trauma - worked in several countries in civilian, military, police and ambulance fields.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Individuals and couples £60.00 per hourly session.
Training sessions negotiable.
Mediation and conflict resolution sessions negotiable.
Tues, Thurs and Fri
Seminars, workshops and training sessions given on mental health topics and lifeskills.
Psychometric testing for individuals and organisations for personal development or recruitment
- British Association of Women in Police Healthcare Award for work in trauma and stress fields; setting up Trauma Risk Management Programme; minimising stigma surrounding psychological therapy; 2010
- International Association of Women in Police Civilian Award for work in trauma and stress fields; setting up Trauma Risk Management Programme; minimising stigma surrounding psychological therapy; 2010