- In private clinical practice internationally for over 15 years
- covering all aspects of psychotherapy
- occupational health
- psychological trauma treatment,
integrating evidence-based practices from
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-focused Therapy
- Human Givens Therapy
- Brief therapies
Training, qualifications & experience
- Levels A, B(1) and B(2) in Occupational Psychometric Testing
- Diploma Human Givens Institute
- Health Care Professions Council
- British Psychological Society
- European Therapy Studies Institute
- Human Givens Institute.
Experience with adolescents and adults.
Experience in military and civilian trauma - worked in several countries in civilian, military, police and ambulance fields.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Individuals and couples £60.00 per hourly session.
Training sessions negotiable.
Mediation and conflict resolution sessions negotiable.
When I work
Tues, Thurs and Fri
Seminars, workshops and training sessions given on mental health topics and lifeskills.
Psychometric testing for individuals and organisations for personal development or recruitment
- British Association of Women in Police Healthcare Award for work in trauma and stress fields; setting up Trauma Risk Management Programme; minimising stigma surrounding psychological therapy; 2010
- International Association of Women in Police Civilian Award for work in trauma and stress fields; setting up Trauma Risk Management Programme; minimising stigma surrounding psychological therapy; 2010