5-7 Redhills House
Redhills Business Park
- In private clinical practice internationally for over 10 years
- covering all aspects of psychotherapy
- occupational health
- psychological trauma treatment,
integrating evidence-based practices from
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-focused Therapy
- Human Givens Therapy
- Brief therapies
Training, qualifications & experience
- Levels A, B(1) and B(2) in Occupational Psychometric Testing
- Diploma Human Givens Institute
- Health Care Professions Council
- British Psychological Society
- European Therapy Studies Institute
- Human Givens Institute.
Experience with adolescents and adults.
Experience in military and civilian trauma - worked in several countries in civilian, military, police and ambulance fields.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Individuals and couples £50.00 per hourly session.
Training sessions negotiable.
Mediation and conflict resolution sessions negotiable.
Seminars, workshops and training sessions given on mental health topics and lifeskills.
Psychometric testing for individuals and organisations for personal development or recruitment
- British Association of Women in Police Healthcare Award for work in trauma and stress fields; setting up Trauma Risk Management Programme; minimising stigma surrounding psychological therapy; 2010
- International Association of Women in Police Civilian Award for work in trauma and stress fields; setting up Trauma Risk Management Programme; minimising stigma surrounding psychological therapy; 2010
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|