1 Wilbury Avenue
I am a bilingual counsellor. I counsel in English as well as Cantonese and Mandarin. I am aslo a BACP accredited counsellor/Psychotherapist.
I aim to provide a warm and respectful relationship in the belief that counselling is most effective in a safe, non-judgemental and empathic understanding environment for working through your problems. I help and facilitate individuals to make sense of their situation, develop self awareness and ultimately moving on life.
I am experienced in working with people from different backgrounds who may experience all sorts of psychological distress such as depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, relationships difficulties, stress, bereavement, additions, childhood issues etc.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) in Reflective Therapeutic Practice
- BACP Accreditation in Counselling/Psychotherapy.
- Diploma in Working with Personality Disorders
- Graduate Certificate in Psychosynthesis Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Advanced Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
My current fee is £45 for a 50 minutes session.
I offer £30 for 50 minutes initial session to clients to talk about your concern of your counselling needs.
I work 50 minutes per session with clients : whether adults, older adults and young people, on a one-one basis, short or long term.
I also offer Lifespan Integration therapy which has proven to be effective for trauma, abuse, anxiety, depression and bereavement. As an approach supported by neuroscience and attachment theory, I have valued integrating LI into my therapeutic work with clients.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|