Justine Barrett UKCP Reg MBACPAccred AMBICA NCS Sen. Accred.
Hello and welcome to my profile. I offer a peaceful space in which you can explore the issues that are concerning you.
How can I help you?
As a therapist I aim to listen to you and enable you to explore the issues, experiences , thoughts and feelings, that are affecting you.
As certain counselling styles suit some people more than others I draw upon a range of approaches to provide the right support for you.
I am based in South Worcestershire. Worcester, Evesham, Alcester, Droitwich, Stratford upon Avon, Bromsgrove, Redditch, South Birmingham, M5 and M50 are all within 20 minutes drive of my consulting room
Training, qualifications & experience
Knowledge and Experience which I bring to my work
I have experience
as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist in various contexts:
- General Practice
- Private practice
- an NHS Psychotherapy Service
- an NHS Psychology Department
- NHS HFEA Licensed Fertility Clinic
as a Nurse and Midwife in
- Acute General Hospital (Nursing)
- Community (Nursing)
- Day Hospice (Nursing)
- Obstetric unit (Midwifery)
Qualifications and Training
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy (University of Birmingham)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (University of Birmingham)
- Infertility Counselling Training (British Infertility Counselling Association)
- CRUSE: Bereavement Counselling
- Certificate in Support Skills for Survivors of Rape and Sexual Abuse
- Transactional Analysis TA101 Certificate
- EMDR Level 2
- BSc Nursing
- Nursing and Midwifery qualifications recorded with the NMC
Registration and Accreditation by Professional Organisations
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Registered and Accredited Reg.MBACP (Accred.)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy Registration UKCP Accredited
- National Counselling Society Senior Accredited Member MNCS(Senior Accred.)
- British Infertility Counselling Association Accredited AMBICA
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Neonatal Trauma, Stillbirth, Death of a baby or infant
Photos & videos
All sessions are Face to Face and the Fees are
From £50 per 50 minute session for individuals
From £75 per 75 minute session for couples
Fees may differ in extraordinary circumstances
Fees for Organisations,Employee Assistance Programmes, Employers and Insurance Companies by arrangement
I would prefer contact by telephone and you are welcome to ring me on 01386 792 148. If I am unable to answer when you ring please leave a brief message with your name and contact details if you would like me to ring back.
If you decide to e-mail please keep confidential information to a minimum.
I also offer Supervision to Counsellors and Psychotherapists and other Clinical Professionals. Please see the Link to my Supervision Profile to left of this page
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
Supervision & training
Supervision provided.View supervision profile