Justine Barrett UKCP Reg MBACPAccred AMBICA NCS Sen. Accred.
Hello and welcome to my profile. I offer a peaceful space in which you can explore the issues that are concerning you.
How can I help you?
As a therapist I aim to listen to you and enable you to explore the issues, experiences , thoughts and feelings, that are affecting you.
As certain counselling styles suit some people more than others I draw upon a range of approaches to provide the right support for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Knowledge and Experience which I bring to my work
I have experience as a counsellor and psychotherapist in various contexts:
- General Practice
- Private practice
- an NHS Psychotherapy Service
- an NHS Psychology Department
Qualifications and Training
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy (University of Birmingham)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (University of Birmingham)
- Infertility Counselling Training (British Infertility Counselling Association)
- CRUSE: Bereavement Counselling
- Certificate in Support Skills for Survivors of Rape and Sexual Abuse
- Transactional Analysis TA101 Certificate
- EMDR Level 2
- BSc Nursing
Registration and Accreditation by Professional Organisations
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Registered and Accredited Reg.MBACP (Accred.)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy Registration UKCP
- National Counselling Society Senior Accredited Member MNCS(Senior Accred.)
- British Infertility Counselling Association Accredited AMBICA
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
All sessions are Face to Face and the Fees are
From £50 per 50 minute session for individuals
From £75 per 75 minute session for couples
Fees may differ in extraordinary circumstances
Fees for Organisations,Employee Assistance Programmes, Employers and Insurance Companies by arrangement
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am based in South Worcestershire.View supervision profile