Jeana at Barnsley Hypnosis & Counselling voted Top Therapist of 1,526+ since February 2008 via 306+ reviews (as July 2021) each externally verified at: www.FreeIndex.co.uk...
Your unique thoughts, feelings & behaviours receive 'made-to-measure' approaches. Jeana empowers you to achieve your goals of feeling more positive, calm, motivated, successful, peaceful & happy.
As Lead Therapist and Trainer Supervisor, Jeana's very warm, friendly personality empowers adults, teenagers & children, to move forward quickly & positively. She has 40+ years Psychotherapy and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) training with & working for: NHS Psychiatric Hospitals, RAF/Army/Navy, Substance Misuse, Couple's/Family Counselling, GP's, Prison Service and Private Practice inc Maidenhead, Windsor & Harley Street London. Jeana has advanced & extensive experience within: Counselling, Substance Misuse & Addictions, Eating Disorders, Psychotherapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), HRT (Habit Reversal Therapy), Advanced Hypnotherapy & NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). She is widely experienced to work with: children from age 4, teenagers, adults, couples, families, plus older people.
Jeana is highly trained, qualified, widely experienced & accredited, within 3 areas:
1) Advanced Level Clinical Hypnotherapy (inc NLP & CBT techniques)
2) Psychotherapy - longer term (Integrative, CBT, Person-Centred, Psychodynamic)
3) Counselling - shorter term (Integrative, NLP, Person-Centred, Solution-Focused)
Jeana runs an extremely busy & successful full-time practice, which enables her to see 'enough' clients to keep their experience, self-development & supervision levels at the very highest standards. It is not just 'quality' but it is also 'volume' of experience, that helps to deliver to you the very best, most effective, quickest, & most cost-effective proven solutions.
Here with Jeana, you will receive meaningful, practical & empowering Therapies at each session, even with lots of free high-quality support in-between, includes: Telephone Support, Email Support, Thought Diaries, Information & Research Sheets, Practical Meaningful Exercises, Homework CDs, Action Plans, plus effective manual Relaxation Tools. The main objective is to empower you to change your old negative thoughts, feelings & behaviours, into new positive successful ones, as soon as possible, via the shortest possible time & money.
Jeana's latest powerful methods & tools, help you to overcome your challenges & reach your goals, re self, family, relationships, work, school, college, stage & sports. Your many Challenges/Goals may inc: Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Addictions, Weight Loss, Binge-Eating, Anorexia, Bulimia, Fears, Phobias, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Stress, Anxiety, Frustration, Anger, Panic, Pain, Sleep, Depression, Bereavement, Complicated Grief, Self-harm, Negative Thinking, Energy & Motivation, Memory & Concentration, Studying, Tests, Exams, Abuse, Bullying, Bed-wetting, Separation Anxiety, Driving Confidence, Driving Test, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pure-O, Body Dysmorphic (BDO), Family, Relationships, Fertility, Conceiving, Pregnancy & Hypno-Birthing, Sales Performance, Work Performance, Public Speaking, Career, Decisions, Time Management, Communication, Negotiation, Life Goals/Plans, Sports Performance, Stage Performance, plus many more challenges within our 1,000+ A to Z List.......
Please click on the large website & watch free information Videos at: www.barnsleyhypnosiscounselling.com. Many of the videos are of famous Celebrities & well-known Sports People, receiving fast, effective therapies, for their many problems, challenges & goals in their busy, demanding & stressful lives.
Be very assured you are in safe, expert hands, after you carefully read the many pages of information about the powerful Therapies on the website. Please see the latest free video's, on the front page of the large, informative website. Please contact (no obligation) via Tel: 01226 726008 (24 hours confidential answerphone), leaving a brief summary of your challenges, targets & goals, plus your name and number.
Warm Regards & thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday: 9:00 am till 8:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am till 2:30 pm. By appointment only please ring 01226 726008 (24 hours).
Training, qualifications & experience
ACCREDITATIONS & REGISTRATIONS OF JEANA HALLAS:
- MNCS (Accredited) Member of NCS - approved register of Professional Standards Authority.
- MNHS (Accredited) Member of NHS - approved register of Professional Standards Authority.
- MNCP (Senior Accredited) Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists, UK.
- NCP ACCREDITED SUPERVISOR, for Psychotherapists & Hypnotherapists.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (recent first):
- Advanced Diploma Hypnotherapy & NLP, via classroom, assessment, supervision, (level 5).
- Diploma Integrative Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy for Children & Young People (level 5)
- Diploma Hypnotherapy & NLP, via classroom teaching, assessments, supervision, (level 4).
- Diploma (level 6) then MSc Psychotherapy (level 7), inc 3 years NHS Psychotherapy Trainee.
- BSc (4 years Hons 2:1) Psychology (BPS approved), inc 1,000+ client hours, (level 5).
PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST EXPERIENCE OF JEANA HALLAS (recent first):
- Senior Psychotherapist, CBT Therapist & Hypnotherapist in private practice (Barnsley).
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist via Substance Misuse Service.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist via Homeless Support Service.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist via Children in Care Service.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in Prison Service
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 1 College and 1 University.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 9 GP Surgeries.
- Senior Psychotherapist, CBT Therapist & Hypnotherapist in private practice (London).
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 1 London Private Psychiatric Hospital.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in RAF Hospital, re RAF, Army, Navy personnel.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 1 large London NHS Psychiatric Hospital
- MSc & Trainee Psychotherapist (3 years) in 1 large London NHS Psychiatric Hospital.
- BSc (Hons 2:1) Psychology, BPS Accredited, (4 year course with 10 months work placement).
You or your child are 'unique individuals', with unique thoughts, feelings, emotions and behaviours. Therefore all of Jeana's unique 'made-to-measure' Holistic Approaches may empower you now, to achieve your motivation, success, harmony, peace & happiness.
Please click on Jeana's website and read the many original satisfied client feedback and testimonials, to put your mind completely at rest. You will also see many free information Videos on her large website, at: www.barnsleyhypnosiscounselling.com. Many are of famous Celebrities and well known Sports People, receiving fast, effective therapies, for their many problems & goals in their busy & stressful lives.
Be very assured you are in safe, expert hands, after you carefully read the many pages of information about Jeana's powerful Therapies on her large website. Please see her latest FREE VIDEO, on the front page of her large, informative website. Please contact Jeana via Tel:01226 726008 (24 hours confidential answerphone), leaving a brief summary of your challenges, targets & goals, plus your name & number.
Warm Regards & thank you for reading. Jeana hopes to hear from you soon & hopefully looks forward to meeting you too.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
The National Council of Psychotherapists
National Council of Psychotherapists
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
COUNSELLING, HYPNOTHERAPY, CBT, PSYCHOTHERAPY:
Each Session: £90, includes 1 hour of Active Therapy. All essential extras are included in the price, this includes: Telephone Support, Email Support, Thought Diaries, Information & Research Sheets, Practical Meaningful Exercises, Homework CDs, Action Plans.
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday: 9:00 am till 7:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. By appointment only please ring Jeana, Wendy or Jan at Tel: 01226 726008 (24 hours).
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday: 9:00 am till 7:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am till 2:30 pm. By appointment only please ring 01226 726008 (24 hours).
Large free car park nearby.