Dumfries & Galloway
I have provided Counselling for 19 years in Carlisle & Gretna. I offer a FREE 20 min phone chat which will give you the opportunity to ask questions or let me know a little about your current situation and to give you a sense of who I am.
Text/call 07876 222790 or email me.
Counselling provides a safe, confidential space where you will be heard in a focused way. Those who work with me find Counselling is an effective way to reduce Anxiety & Stress, lift mood and relieve body pain/somatic pain.
I often work with those who are:
* Anxious, overly responsible and hardworking
* Find it difficult to say no to family, friends and employers
* Stressed, experience body pain/tension headaches
* May have experienced trauma in childhood
You may wish to have one single session or book as Required
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited Higher Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis
- Continued Professional Development
- Mentoring Counsellors & Psychotherapists within NHS
- Trainer of Counsellors
- Group Facilitation
- Personal Development Group work online and 'live'
- CPD Provider online and 'live'
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£50 for a 60 minute session
Payable by PayPal (I will email you an invoice) Cheque, bank transfer or cash
I am a warm, friendly person and endeavour to make your counselling experience a smooth and easy process to access my service.
I welcome questions or sharing of difficulties prior to meeting via email.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day times, Evenings/Weekends
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Clinical Supervision.View supervision profile