Agnes Byrne-Esposito BSc (Hons) Dip Couns. MBACP Accred.
191 Whitecross Street
Having qualified with BA/Dip in Person Centred at the Metanoia Institute.
I would describe myself as a humanistic Counsellor who uses various techniques to create the best care for your specific needs.
I have many years experience in my own Counselling practice and various organisations.
I have therefore gained extensive experience working with a broad range of client issues.
- I offer both short and long term therapy working 1-1 with adults.
- I work with couples offering relationship Counselling
- I also Facilitate within a group setting.
- I have a particular interest in the complexity and diversity of relationships between people.
- I offer an initial assessment session to explore any issue that is troubling you.
My work encompasses private practice as well as both voluntary and statutory sectors.
I'm currently seeing clients in West London, Ealing and East London, Old Street. My fees are from £50.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons/ Dip in Person Centred Counselling.
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavourial Therapy.
Certificate in Relationship Counselling.
Certificate in Group Facilitation.
Alongside my private practice I have experience working for a number of charities, including
Ealing Abbey Counselling Service, Harlington Hospice Bereavement Service, and Woman's Trust Domestic Violence Counselling Service.
This has given me a wide experience supporting people from Diverse cultural backgrounds, understanding their difficulties, and working towards a more comfortable way forward to their struggles in many areas.
Working side by side to deal with their past, present and their way of relating to themselves and others.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
I offer an initial assessment session, where you can explore in complete confidence any issue that is
troubling you. It is an opportunity for me to find out a little about you to see whether you would like to take things further and to ask any questions you may have about the service I offer.
- occasionally weekend appointments by agreement.
Sessions last 50 minutes and normally take place once a week at regular time and venue.
As well as my standard fee £50.
I offer fees on a sliding scale depending on your financial situation.
Payment is due for missed sessions unless agreed in advance.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible hours, please call me to discuss
Types of client