Are you stressed and anxious all the time? Feeling distracted from what you need and want to do, anxiety and panic attacks or feeling you are limited by the overwhelming need to hide away and barriers between you and peace of mind? taking over.
I help you to identify your stressors and what you can do to change things is key to finding happiness and inner peace once again (if ever perhaps). I work to help you develop greater self-awareness to better manage your emotions, options, boundaries and emotional intelligence, using my Personal/Couples Counselling + Personal Development Coaching + NLP Mind-management skills and experience.
I can help you to find the problem AND the solution quickly and effectively - taking you 'From Stress to Success' - understanding the physiological reaction, the stressors creating your anxiety and learn how you can manage them to reduce stress and avoid depression, improving your health and well-being quickly.
- From managing relationships more effectively, improving communication problems
- Building self-confidence and self-esteem, increasing your assertiveness
- Benefit from more self-awareness for greater confidence & influence, more tolerance for other people and a better understanding of your current circumstances & options
Self-reflection with a counsellor like myself (with additional skills and experience of coaching and NLP mind-management) we can look together at what might be affecting your choices and behaviours, can help you better understand your Self and your needs so you can make positive changes in your life.
For individual counselling, couples counselling and other relationship issues call or e-mail for more information and a chat to discuss your options.
Further information on my website at www.clearmindco.co.uk
Twitter @ClearMindCo - Facebook clearmindco - Linked In Julie Crowley - Instagram @clearmindco
Covering Saddleworth & Oldham/Rochdale OL1-OL6 & Central Manchester M1-M35 both face to face or through Skype
Training, qualifications & experience
- Person Centred Counsellor
- Personal Development Career Coach & On the Job Coaching as a team leader
- NLP Practitioner (mind-management, mindfulness, communication & influence)
- Help with phobias, behaviour change, personal development & life transitions
- Train the Trainer and PTLLS for workshops
- Psychology A level
- Business Studies Certificate & team building/management/leadership experience
- Reiki level 1-2 for relaxation
- Employee assistance counselling
- Corporate employees/Team Management coaching
- Business support service management & leadership, change & development projects
- Recruitment/Selection, training, L & D for teams
- Business management
- Private, Public and Third sector roles
- Event management
- Public speaking, workshops & training courses
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
GROW your Confidence for individuals or groups, and online course
Taking you From Stress to Success public and corporate events/workshops with taster sessions
Employee assistance and support - stress management to professional development
Sales & Marketing workshops, Business Coaching support
Online Personal Development Resources
Individual Personal Counselling 4-6 session packages available @ £35 -£40 per session
Relationship (Couples) Counselling from £40 per session (4-6 sessions paid in full)
Personal Development & Career Coaching £50 per hour/£70 for 90 minutes inc record pack
Includes NLP quick-fix tools & techniques where appropriate
Career Development/Relationships/Confidence & Self-Esteem/Stress/Personal Development
Monthly coaching available ongoing after initial introductions/assessment sessions
Taking you From Stress to Success employee support events
Appointments available between 9.00 am - 8 pm face to face/telephone /Skype &/or e-mail
A person-centred approach using tools and techniques from Counselling, Coaching, Psychology and Life Coaching, NLP and other models of well-being support and development
Twitter @ClearMindCo / Facebook Clearmindco / Instagram clearmindco
Linked In Julie Crowley
Tips & Posts on website blog: www.clearmindco.co.uk
www.clearmindco.com online resources and business networking online
Public Group Workshops/Events
Taking you From Stress to Success
GROW your Confidence
AIM High! Taking your Aspirations, adding some Inspiration & finding your Motivation
Business workshops - sales, marketing, customer care
Online Personal Development courses via Udemy and e-mail courses/e-books
More articles by Julie Crowley
- Preparing for return to a revised workplace
- Don't focus on mental health problems to reduce them
- Remote counselling support 'break down'
- Understanding anxiety, stress, and burn-out
- Grow your confidence and self-esteem
- Stress and the personal power to manage it
- Something needs to change...
- Calling for a counsellor?
- Brain builders
- What are 'outcomes' for clients?
- Happy New Year with your partner?
- Motivation and inspiration
- Look ahead with counselling
- Getting back to work: self-care
- Positive stress! Or negative?
- Sharing anxieties reduces your stress
- How do you know if counselling will help?
- Stress in relationships
- Building your self-esteem
- Honesty in relationships
- Building And Managing Relationships
- Anti-bullying Week
- The benefits of self awareness