Why therapy? Why now?
People often look for therapy when
- they want or need to make a change or a decision but something holds them back
- facing trauma long ago or recent,
- (physical, sexual, violence, war, accidents, work related events, disasters)
- they don't feel good about who or what they are
- (lack of confidence, fear of rejection, anger, repeating mistakes)
- they feel overwhelmed by emotions or life events
What I can offer you
- Online (Zoom, Skype, VSee, WhatsApp) and face to face sessions
- My services as a mature, experienced therapist; compassionate and non-judgmental.
- An opportunity to explore how you can live a life dictated not by your fears or your past but by unacknowledged strengths and self-awareness.
- Several therapy models, including EMDR Therapy and the use of CBT skills.
- Sessions in Horsham, West Sussex. Single and double sessions during weekdays, morning to evening. Half day sessions can be taken on a weekend.
If you have any questions about working together, please call me on
07732 532 891.
"I was blessed to have you as my therapist..." 2020
Training, qualifications & experience
BA (Hons) Arabic and French
Adv Dip Integrated Humanistic Counselling
Europe Accredited EMDR Practitioner since January 2016
Diploma in Supervision
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Attachment-Focused EMDR Therapy
Fees for Therapy
BACS payments or cash are preferred.
Fees are £70 per 50 minute session and pro rata for longer session times.
Half day sessions are for 4 hours with agreed breaks included. Unlike single sessions, they can take place on a weekend. Cost £260. Suitable for EMDR Therapy.
Referral fees for medico-legal companies, the NHS, solicitors and other third parties are negotiated separately.
If you have a personal or company health plan, it may pay for or or contribute to your costs of therapy. I am AXA, Nuffield and BUPA registered.
Fees for Supervision
£70 per session. £50 for trainee therapists.
Daytime appointments: Monday to Friday. Half day appointments Saturday can be arranged.
Appointments in Horsham.
Monday to Friday daytime.
Half day sessions (4 hours with agreed breaks) on Saturday.
As an Accredited BACP member I abide by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
I am an Accredited member of the EMDR Association UK
I hold current professional indemnity insurance.
I am registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)