Eating Disorders Awareness Week: Key take-aways
- Cat Meffan speaking up about her experience of eating disorders in this video (warning, may be upsetting/triggering): Eating disorders and me.
- Grace Victory’s blog about how it feels to not fit the eating disorder ‘mould’: “You don’t look like you have an eating disorder.”
- Natasha Devon on the education system and representation in the media: Show children there’s more than one way to be attractive.
- Laura Phelan’s videos for #IHAVEEMBRACED campaign, this one features Rhiannon Lambert, Victoria Spence and Natasha Devon: I have embraced…
- Happiful’s articles on common misconceptions about eating disorders, the teen slimming class debate and how to encourage kids to develop a healthy relationship with food.
Find a therapist dealing with eating disorders
All therapists are verified professionals.