Working with partners of those who have a mental health condition
Aims of the event:
- Consider the difficulties when in a relationship with someone with a mental health condition.
- Increase awareness of couple dynamics.
- Exploring patterns of behaviour and the consequences.
- ‘Push me away, pull me back’.
- Exploring the dual role of partner and carer.
- Encouraging self-care skills and understanding.
- Combines counselling skills with couples striving with mental health issues.
Relationships Scotland has given this CPD, category A for relationship counsellors.
For more information and to book, go to:https://ge-19aug2017.eventbrite.co.uk
About the host
Greenwood Events organises affordable workshops for counsellors in Scotland. Go to www.greenwoodevents.co.uk for further information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the database and receive direct notification of upcoming events.