Working with gender and sexual diversity clients
A 1.5 hours CPD workshop for mental health professionals and trainees (certificate of attendance provided).
Book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An evening workshop on gender and sexual diversity for mental health professionals and trainees who aspire to or currently are working with gender and sexual diversity clients.
You will learn:
- Understanding gender and the gender spectrum.
- How to lead a gender affirmative counselling practice.
- Supporting people of diverse sexualities.
- Working with non-binary clients.
- An introduction to the terminology.
The aim is to give context to gender and sexuality as well as to make these workshops practical given the limited time.
About the host
David Darvasi is a BACP registered gestalt counsellor who worked exclusively with gender and sexual diversity clients over the last couple of years. He is currently part of the East London Out Project as an initial assessor and is committed to advocate the importance of awareness when working with GSD clients.