Working ethically and competantly with eating disorders and obesity
Two day workshops starting on Saturday and Sunday 5/6th November and 12/13th November. Professional training courses in eating disorders and obesity.
This course is extremely valuable for any professionals working with people who suffer in this way. It is based on my training with Deanne Jade from The National Centre of Eating Disorders with whom I trained with in 2008, I have however been a therapist since 2004.
- Broaden your skill base and learn how you can work competently and ethically with eating disorders and obesity.
- How to recognise when an eating disorders is present.
- Have a deeper understanding of eating disorders.
- Add to your ability as a therapist, coach or teacher in any professional setting.
- Transform your own relationship with food.
Saturday 5/6th November will be held at Solomons Estate in Tunbridge Wells starting at 10am.
Saturday 12/13th November will be held at Burrswood in Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells at 10am.
About the host
I am a MBACP counsellor/psychotherapist and qualified clinical supervisor. I am a master practitioner in eating disorder and obesity and recognised by The National Centre of Eating Disorders as one of their most experienced practitioners in this field. This course is endorsed of by Deanne Jade the NCFED principal and founder.