Themed Supervision : Bringing Creativity Into The Therapy Room
Creative Space is pleased to present an opportunity to be part of a THEMED SUPERVISION DAY.
Bringing Creativity into the Therapy Room
“It is playing and only playing that the individual child or adult is able to be creative and use the whole of the personality and it is only in being creative that the individual discovers the self” (D .W. Winnicott)
This is a practical, hands on session: Opportunity to work with live material:
- Use of creative medium, to explore the theme of the day
- Theory of creativity and the art therapies
- Introduction to improvisation
- Creativity and the left right brain
- Introduction to story telling through different mediums
- Working with clients stories
The aim of this day is to offer you space to explore the theme within the context of further training and personal creativity.
In order to teach we must first have examined our own perceptions. Head knowledge is valuable and there will be handouts, but first and foremost we want you to be prepared to work with the below conscious concepts regarding your own work / life situation.
It is our belief that working in this “Creative Space” we comprehend on a level more alive, intuitive and congruent than the behavioral / cognitive levels alone.
Please come prepared to be spontaneous and comfortable to be Who you are and with some ideas of your training requirements.
Looking forward to meeting with you.
- Encouraging confidence in using creative methods in practice
- Skills to deal with live material (case studies)
- Handout supporting learning
- Networking opportunities
Buffet Lunch included. Non-refundable deposit of £35 per person secures your place. Payment in full 7 working days before start of course. Or pay on the day at cost of £125.
More information contact Jill on 07870957654
or visit our website www.connecting-space.co.uk