The self love revolution
Do you find yourself settling for less than you deserve?
Do people tend to disappoint you and let you down?
Do you give more than you get?
I've given a lot of thought to these questions over the years, because the number one issue I see with my clients is a struggle with self-love.
People may come in for help with depression, anxiety, relationships, or parenting, but underlying these challenges is almost always a struggle to love oneself.
"If you don't love yourself, nobody else will."
This programme is for individuals who are:
- Single, looking for lasting wholesome love with a committed, trustworthy partner.
- Unfulfilled individuals who want new opportunities in life, so that you gain clarity, purpose and direction.
- People who want feel stuck and want to overcome and understand self-defeating behaviours, depression and anxiety.
- Individuals who are highly self-critical and want to develop self compassion.
- People who are seeking personal development, who want to learn about self empowerment in order to enhance their inner strength.
About the host
Keeley has steadily risen from an unskilled checkout operative to a contemporary, socially relevant psychotherapist. Keeley completed her master’s degree at the renowned Metanoia Institute. Keeley is acutely aware of the growth promoting conditions that facilitate and hinder human development.