TA 101 introduction to transactional analysis
The way we behave as humans is easily misunderstood. Transactional analysis is a model for understanding relationships, the way we communicate, and human behaviour. Created by Eric Berne in the 1950s (author of the best-selling book Games People Play), TA is now widely used in education, psychotherapy, management and many other areas.
The course covers:
- Theory of personality – what drives our behaviour
- Communication – ways we communicate that may be helpful or unhelpful
- Strokes – our basic need for recognition
- Our life patterns - how they have developed and how they are played out in the present day.
Who would benefit from this course:
- People whose work involves direct communication with the public
- People who are involved in managing staff, groups or teams
- Anyone who wants to understand human behaviour and communication
* The 'TA 101' workshop is the official introduction to transactional analysis and a necessary requirement if you wish to train further in TA psychotherapy/counselling/organisation/education.
About the host
Marilyn Wright (PTSTA) is an experienced trainer and psychotherapist.
The course is being hosted by Anam Cara, a holistic centre, in Sutton Coldfied.
For more information and to book the course, contact Anam Cara on 01213531508 or Marilyn Wright on 0116 2788894.