Shinron Yoku (forest bathing) workshops
The March Wood Project
Community interest company
Helping people achieve and develop through nature
Shinrin Yoku for me is about simplicity, slowing down and noticing that all you ever really have is that exact moment.
The workshops will teach you how to reconnect to your senses, self, nature and return to just being in the moment. I will teach you skills for self-exploration, how to become part of your environment and release negative restrictions in your own psyche.
- Confidence in your own instinct.
- Increased flow of energy.
- A better sense of physical and mental well-being.
- Reduce stress levels.
- Deepening of friendships.
- Overall increase in sense of happiness.
- Skills for everyday life.
About the host
I have been running counselling sessions in 100 acres of woodland for 2 1/2 years now, and the benefits to my clients have been amazing.
The workshops are a way for you to take away skills you can use in everyday life.
Please contact me for full details and directions.