Return to work
Have you been off of work due to illness, parental leave, maternity leave or sabbatical? Finding it difficult to return into the corporate world?
Support is here:
- Emotional support during your return back to work.
- Unsure how to manage questions from co-workers?
- Struggle to say no and maintain boundaries?
- Whether you are on a phased return, approaching return or finished phased return, this programme can be beneficial.
We offer a programme that:
- Teaches assertiveness.
- Offers emotional support.
- Relaxation techniques to manage anxiety.
- Opportunity to hear from others in the group about their experience.
- Tailored for executives, MDs, directors, associates and employees.
Overview of programme:
Session one to four: Weekly group session lasting one hour every Wednesday. We will cover:
- sharing experiences of the return to work
- management of anxiety.
Session five to eight: The group will then meet on a fortnightly basis for one hour each session, where the group will cover:
- relaxation techniques
- challenging negative thoughts
- ongoing emotional support
- adjusting to changes such as mergers, redunduncies, team dynamics, etc.
Fee: £499 GBP
Maximum of four people per group. Individual sessions are available for £75 per session.
About the host
Yvonne Williams MSc, BSc, MBACP (Accred) - counsellor and psychotherapist and Dr. Lisa Alfrey CPsychol chartered counselling psychologist.