Online combat anxiety programme
Anxiety can feel life-restricting. It is often confusing and at times terrifying, often the cause is unknown and even if you can identify the cause, you might be confused as to why or how it is overcoming you in your day to day life.
This online dynamic approach is anxiety specific and I will work with you to help you understand your and overcome your anxiety.
The online course is a structured approach and will look at a number of areas, including:
- The trigger for you anxiety (which you seem to have identified).
- We look around your world; work/social/family to understand how/if that also causes a trigger to the anxiety.
- We will also look at how you sometimes feel in certain situations and if it has an effect on your anxiety and we will understand how it impacts.
- Anxiety is often about feeling out of control and so knowledge is power.
- In understanding the triggers in every day life and identifying how to overcome them - you can begin the process of reducing your anxiety.
All course content is included in the price.
This is a dynamic approach and therefore will require some time spent on completing the content - but it is not restrictive. It is often reflective process by which you will be thinking about what we have discovered and how it affects your life.
All programme content is via email - which means you have the time to pace and complete each piece of work and do not have to commit to a strict appointment time as you do with face-to-face counselling.
Each week you and I will have a 30 minute conversation to discuss how you feel about what you are discovering and address and questions or concerns. This is arranged at a time to suit you - early morning, afternoon, weekend and evenings are all available.
This can also be done via email.
If this approach sounds like something you would benefit from and you would like to sample the first session to get an understanding of how this work please let me know and I will send you more details.
About the host
I am a BACP accredited psychodynamic counsellor with years worth of experience both in the NHS and private practice working with people who have anxiety - from severe anxiety to moderate anxiety.