"Mums circle" personal devlopment group
“Its good to talk, mums Circle”.
Can you relate to any of the following:
- Is your brain over tired from “over thinking” and in need of de-cluttering?
- Are you a busy mum, who is multi -tasking, multi – minding, and wearing multiple hats?
- Are you continually thinking throughout the day?
- Do you feel your real self, is waiting to shine through?
- Do you worry about what else you can do with your life?
- Do you feel you have forgotten who you are, since becoming a mum?
If yes, this group will be with you. Talking with like-minded mums, and working on self-discovery can change who you are and how you interact with the people around you.
Each week will help to take the thoughts being “locked up” in your head and offer them clarity.
It will help move from “searching for something” to being self aware.
Helps to relieve “mind chatter” and inner frustration and provides a sense of inner-peace.
The circle, will hopefully be a profound experience for you. It will help you feel understood and connected when sharing your experiences.
The mums circle will be a fully confidential group, held at Funky Monkeys café in Nantwich.
The group will meet every 2 weeks 6.30-8.30pm Cost for each session is £6. It will be an expectation to attend at every group.
Facebook page: cherry tree counselling service