Mixed modality counselling supervision and CPD group 2015/16
This group is for counsellors who are focused on qualification, or have recently been accredited. You will have been working with clients regularly for over a year.
To deepen and strengthen our understanding of our practice, learn from each other and use the group to support our current requirements.
To appreciate and learn from each other’s strengths and experience.
This will be directed by the group members. It could include:
- Different styles of client supervision to experience and discuss.
- Exam preparation support.
- Reading and discussion of articles. e.g. from TAJ, IARTA, Psychnet, Therapy Today, etc.
- Cross fertilisation and discussion around different theories.
- Ethical reflections and exploration.
- Ideas and challenges on building business and maintaining a practice.
- Opportunities for individuals to suggest ideas for the group.
- An emphasis on creativity as a way of exploration in supervision.
10 monthly meetings / year
Fridays: 1:45 - 6:45 pm
Dates: Please enquire
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Fee: £60.00 per session (you book your place for the year)
Group size: 4-8
About the host
A UKCP Reg. Supervisor & Psychotherapist, I come with 20 yrs experience of business development. I've taught counsellors & psychotherapists of various modalities for over 7 yrs. A good general practitioner I particularly enjoy the use of creativity & intuition in supervision. My specialisms include issues related to overeating, obesity & diabetes.