Medically unexplained symptoms and psychotherapy
This workshop explores:
- Psychological theories related to MUS.
- What might be helpful to sufferers in therapy.
- A variety of presentations including but not solely chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Our personal response (countertransference) to sufferers.
- Possibilities for collaborative treatment planning.
About the host
Jo Bailey, UKCP reg, psychotherapist in private practice. I have a particular interest in the relationship between physical and mental well-being.