Master mindful eating - one day workshop exploring mindful eating
Mindfulness is about being in the present moment and in this way we can become aware of certain patterns of thinking and behaviour. Through this we can pay conscious attention to our body and the food we eat from one moment to the next.
On this workshop you will:
- Learn/refresh your understanding of what mindfulness is.
- Understand how mindfulness relates to eating.
- Learn the steps that can help you eat more mindfully.
- Identify the blocks that prevent you from eating mindfully.
- Engage in different sensory exercises in smell, sight, sound and touch.
- Contemplate and plan how you can incorporate mindful eating into your everyday life.
This day will also include mindful meditations and gentle stretching.
A shared lunch.
Refreshments will be provided during the short breaks.
About the host
I am an accredited counsellor, a lecturer in psychology & qualified to facilitate mindfulness courses, which I have been running for several years.
I bring a gentle and nurturing approach to mindfulness workshops and am excited to be offering this workshop on mindful eating in this peaceful location by the sea.
I look forward to hearing from you.