Love your sacred body - a healing movement journey
A psychospiritual, healing movement journey, intentionally designed to help you deeply connect with, appreciate and celebrate your unique, sacred body, regardless of shape, size and appearance!
The class is based on the Journey Dance Movement Practice; a transformational, body-positive, therapeutic dance modality, enriched with tools and techniques from Stella's private Food & Body-Image coaching/therapy practice.
Through a combination of free-flow movement/movement imagery, dance/body-based therapy, ritual, shamanic and chakra work, bioenergetics and conscious, non-competitive community, participants will be guided into:
- Getting out of the mind and into the Body, to experience embodiment; being fully present, grounded and connected with the body, from the inside.
- Exploring and expressing their unique, personal body story; what their relationship with their body has been like, so far.
- Meeting the inner critic - the part of ourselves that tells us we are not 'good enough', 'skinny enough', 'attractive enough', 'smart enough'... - and transforming it from an enemy into an ally.
- Connecting with their body through the heart, and channel the qualities/energies of unconditional acceptance, loving kindness, forgiveness and compassion to those parts of it that have been neglected the most.
- Experiencing their body as sacred, as the manifestation of the soul in the world of matter & form, and the embodiment of the elements of Nnature.
- And much more...
You can find all the details about the class, including how to book your place in advance, in the following link: https://www.meetup.com/JourneyDance-London/events/244691525/.
If you have any questions, you can contact me via email at: email@example.com or by text on: 07450256556.
About the host
I am a Women's Eating Psychology, Eating Disorders & Body-Image specialist, Jungian/Somatic psychotherapist, coach & healer, in private practice. I am also a certified Yoga and JourneyDance teacher, passionate about the healing power of movement and the body's wisdom, and regularly facilitate workshops and retreats, in addition to my 1:1 work.