Letting go: Moving on
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need." - Lao Tzu
Autumn is nature’s reminder of impermanence and change; we are in a constant dance of transition, where we are asked, time and again, to let go, in order to move on.
Leaves fall off trees with the same grace as birds release to take flight. Somehow nature knows the art of letting go to move on, as does our body and soul.
Integrating the practices of embodied awareness, yoga, embodied awareness, movement inquiry and creative imagination, we will be supported in the process of moving through emotions, focusing our attention and embracing what is, as well as kindling trust in the great mystery, which lies ahead of us.
What to expect:
- Yoga will support us in grounding ourselves into our body, alongside utilising the breaths natural rhythm of letting go in order to receive.
- Becoming familiar with our somatic experience of letting go, endings and change, as a means of moving through this transition, oppose to resisting it.
- The opportunity to express emotions through the body, in a contained, safe environment.
- Creative imagination will lead us into exploring what is preparing to manifest, through the ending, into a new beginning.
- Drawing, writing and verbal sharing will support our journey of transition.
Limited places, booking required.
CPD credits available to therapists and movement instructors.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: http://www.nicoleamiller.co.uk/workshop/id/7/letting-go-moving-on
About the host
Nicole is a BACP qualified integrative psychotherapist. Combined with her knowledge as a yoga and embodied awareness instructor, her work aims to support the development of feeling centred, grounded and at home in one's life, whilst strengthening inner listening, self-expression, interpersonal skills, and an awareness of one's interconnectivity.