Introduction to transactional analysis TA101 2nd & 3rd December 2017
138 Low Lane
Introduction to transactional analysis (TA) (or understanding yourself and others)
The two-day TA 101 course is the official introduction to transactional analysis. TA is a theory of personality and offers a range of models that can be used to understand communication and relationships.
Come and join us in an exciting journey of discovery where you will be introduced to the main concepts of TA, which will offer you a way of understanding yourself and others.
The course will include concepts such as:
- Ego states - why do I sometimes feel like I'm a little kid again? Or sometimes act like my mum or dad?
- Psychological games - why can I feel the car crash coming in this conversation?
- Life scripts - why do I keep on repeating the same old mistakes?
- Transactions - what is going on in this dialogue?
- Autonomy - hey, this way of relating feels great!
Following attendance of this course (minimum 12 hours) you will be awarded with an internationally recognised certificate issued by UKATA.
The course will be delivered by Andy Williams TSTA, and Lin Cheung, PTSTA - both UKATA registered trainers.
The cost of the course is £145.
To book your place or for further information, go to our website www.tatraining.org or email Jane on firstname.lastname@example.org.